Summary of Key Findings for Parents
This provision is outstanding
- Staff are outstanding teachers. For example, younger children learn to follow a recipe and independently make bread. Older children use more complex recipes and learn to measure ingredients using scales. Children flourish in their learning.
- Expert staff astutely plan creative and assertive activities to enhance children's learning. For example, they create props for books and impressively engage children during reading sessions. Children retell stories and guess what will happen next.
- All areas of learning are expertly promoted in well equipped, indoor and outdoor play areas. Children's learning styles and their individual talents are inspirationally supported by staff. For example, children's aptitude in literacy and mathematics is expertly extended at nursery.
- Staff are very caring towards children. They know children extremely well and form strong bonds with them. Children are comfortable and swiftly settle.
- Staff are expert role models for children. They are polite, attentive and enthusiastically praise their achievements, efforts, participation and ideas. Children are confident, have a strong sense of self-esteem and behave extremely well.
- The manager and staff are highly committed to providing children with a safe and secure environment. Play areas are risk assessed and children closely supervised.
- The manager and staff maintain meticulous records of children's care and learning. They effortlessly monitor their well-being and welfare.
See the detailed Ofsted Inspection report.